60 SECONDS OUTFIT

60 SECONDS

60 SECONDS by topteenz1 featuring leather tote bags

This outfit is definitely what I would grab to go if I was against the clock and had 60 seconds to choose and change. I'd say that the red jumper goes perfect with the black jeans and boots. It's a cosy, walking styled look with a great sense of catwalk fashion. The bag stands out as it's a big tote and the army coloured jacket with black sleeves is just gorgeous. The fur on the coat bring a tad of girly into the outfit and the boots bring masculinity. I think the outfit looks great!

It's so versatile as it can be for really girly girls or tom boys, it's not to any certain style but it looks clean and cute. I'm putting this outfit on my 'Editor's Picks' list because to me it's so perfect for any weather; hot take off the jumper but make sure you have a short sleeved top underneath, rain put up your hood and jumps in the puddles, cold hide behind the giant tote and just be fabulous. 

Phase Eight long sleeve top
$60 - johnlewis.com


VILA green hooded parka 
$140 - nelly.com


ONLY tall pants
$41 - only.com


Timberland black ankle boots
$270 - office.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment