Boohoo's Jelly Shoe Chart




5. My number five are these Carmen Bow Trim Jelly Flip flops for £8.00, which is an amazing price as these are rather beautiful. I do like them alot however I do not love them. 

They look very comfortable but there's just something about them that doesn't float my boat although I would get them because they are cute and an exceptional price. Maybe I would prefer them in black, which is available. 








4.
My number four is these Jess Jelly Fisherman Wedges for 
£18.00. The thick sole wedge effect is unique and funky. If you aren't to keen on pink they also come in Black and Nude.

In my opinion they are really nice and look strong and really comfortable, although they haven't made the cut any higher than number four because they simply don't attract me that much and they aren't very girly and I am a very girly person.











3. My number three would have to be these Frances Block Heel Jelly Sandals for £12.00 which comes in 6 different colours; Black, Clear, Mint Nude, Turquoise and White. They are probably number one on the style list but I would have to put them number three. 


However I do prefer them to flats as the heel gives them a little edge. But I do feel that they come across as majestic and easy to style; dress up or dress down. 
















2. My number two are these India Diamante Thong Flip Flops for £10.00. I absolutely adore these as they are girly, glamorous and they glisten when they catch the light. I also love the style as they are easy looking but not too much in your face but at the same time still gorgeous. 

They also come in colours Nude, Turquoise and White. Personally I think the black look the best because the diamantes stand out the most on them although the other colours are really pretty as well. 



1. My number one has got to be these charming Kimberley Studded Thong Jellies. They are ONLY £12.00 and come in Black, Nude and white. 

I desire these sandals; all the colours. They just look bold and stand out from the crowd. They follow the trend of Jelly but in their own way. 

To sum these up in three words before I get too excited it would have to be - Alluring, Lavish and Fantasy. 










No comments:

Post a Comment