Sanctuary




Sanctuary Spa 

Sanctuary is my like my baby. It smells so good and feels so smooth on my skin. 

I have the Body Butter which is a thick cream and has loads of moisture. It doesn't leave my skin oily but it cleanses it. It is a rich cream and it lasts for quite a while. I would definitely recommend it to a friend because it smells so gorgeous and it actually makes me feel relaxed. I bought it in a gift box however to but it on it's own it's £10.00 from Boots. It's a great price for this body butter. Try it and love it.... It's rated 5 star and at the moment there is a deal for 3 for 2 on selected skincare. 

I also have the Body Wash which is £5.50 that is an amazing price for this body wash. It is a small bottle but works like a dream and I really couldn't ask for better. It has essential oils and spices to gently cleanse and condition, it actually works. But the thing I love most about this body wash is that it has moisturizing capsules of sesame oil and jojoba that burst on your skin. It feels so massaging and relaxing. It is literally like you are in a spa.  This is rated just off 5 stars I would give it a 5 star all the way.

Then lastly I have the Body Scrub. It is seriously fab and feels vitalizing as well as leaving my skin smelling smokey. However this scrub is only rated a 4 and a half stars but it's still seriously luxurious and for just £5.50 it's a great product to have on your shower shelves. This product also gives you 550 points on your Boot's cards so get shopping and treat yourself because you deserve it. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment