#Mix Up Model Monday


Black (Black) Black Wooden Heel Gladiator Sandals | 310025301 | New Look

Today #MM is a mix up and is all about the Heels. 

I am staring with the Black Wooden Heel Gladiator Sandals in the SALE for just £7.00 from £24.99 from Newlook. I was so surprised when I seen how cheap they were. My star rating for them would have to be a 4.5 out of 5 stars because I really like the style and  block heels. The colours go great but they didn't make me speechless. These are one pair of shoes you can't say no to.





Now I'll move onto the Holographic Metallic Trim Heel and are in the SALE for just £11.00 from £25.00 from Boohoo. These are definitely worth the money but if you are not keen on the colour they also come in silver. They'd go great with black or white boot cut trousers to make the shoes stand out and a plain top. 

I would give them a 3 out of 5 stars because the colour is fabulous as well as the style of the shoe, they look really comfortable as said by the reviewers.

My #MM is complete. 














No comments:

Post a Comment